Digital Producer- London – Digital Agency - £25-35k – ASAP
- Contract type
- Permanent (full time regular)
- Start date
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Producer to join a small digital Agency based in central London. Our client creates polished, interactive ad campaigns, social media apps, responsive web builds, iOS and Android apps and also DOOH. There is a strong team vibe and a focus on continuous improvement. The Digital Producer will join the operations department and report to the Lead Producer.
As the Digital Producer you will be liaising with the client and the internal team from project inception, idea generation, sign off through to final delivery. You will be working with department heads to agree resource allocation per project, creating detailed project plans, ensuring internal signoff and agreeing with clients. Also, the Digital Producer is responsible for coordinating project kick-off meetings with the internal team and detailing key milestones, deliverables, dependencies and budgets.
The Digital Producer is responsible for:
- Agreeing correct methodologies for successful project delivery and organising meetings to set the agenda and distribute in advance.
- Liaising with the client communicating effectively with them to ensure they understand the project process.
- Communicating between the creative, technical account and management department ensuring the smooth running of the projects.
- Ensuring the key deliverables are met on time and reach the correct person to enable the next stage in the process.
- Manage project change and scope in accordance with ideas, budget and deliverables.
Key experience of the Digital Producer:
- A good understanding of the internet and mobile industry.
- A good understanding of agency project process.
- Experience delivering project in both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise between departments and the client.
- Must have good attention to detail and be reliable.
- Excellent writer of clear business communication to ensure all stakeholders fully understand all the elements of the project and detailed project budgeting.
As the digital producer you will need to take command of the job and be committed to technical and creative excellence. You will need to be resilient and keep a cool head in a time of stress.
For more information, please contact:
020 7776 9736