How we pay you
We work hard to make sure our contractors are paid weekly. To do this, we'll ask you to complete a timesheet every week and send us an authorised copy (along with a matching invoice) by Tuesday 3pm following the week you've worked.
If you're working with Futureheads for the first time we'll need to collect some info from you too.
If you're a limited company contractor, we'll need copies of:
– Your company's certificate of incorporation
– If applicable, your VAT registration certificate
– Details of your company's bank account
– Proof of your professional indemnity and employers liability insurance
(If you're working through an umbrella company you'll need to put us in touch with your representative there so we can get all of this info from them.)
If you are a temporary worker (PAYE) we'll need:
– An original P45 for the current tax year or a completed P46 which can be downloaded on this page
– Your bank account details
– Your date of birth and National Insurance number