Agile Project Manager
- Contract type
- Start date
We’re currently working with a small UX agency based in Brighton who are looking for a new Agile Project Manager to join their digital team. They are a collaborative team of designers and technologists who work on front end web build and strategic work for a range of entertainment, charity and ecommerce clients. They come to them specifically for support on strategic problems and UX focused digital projects.
They’re looking for an Agile Project Manager to work alongside their project teams. The ideal candidate will be someone with similar agency experience, an Agile qualification and someone with a solid understanding of design.
- Managing planning and delivery across multiple client projects.
- Tracking and reporting on progress.
- Task scheduling.
- Client management.
- Financial management from budgeting, forecasting and invoicing.
- Risk management and escalation.
- Working collaboratively with their multi-disciplinary teams.
Key skills and experience:
- At least a few years’ experience as a Project Manager within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of managing Agile projects within design teams.
- Strong client management.
As part of this role you will have flexible, family-friendly working hours, a generous holiday allowance and a creative office environment by the sea!