Campaign / Launch Manager (50% travel) - Mobile Loyalty Platform
- Contract type
- Central London
- Start date
Campaign / Launch Manager (50% travel) – Start Up – Mobile Loyalty Platform – Central London – c.£55k
This exciting innovative tech Start Up have developed a mobile loyalty platform which uniquely focuses on creating a delightful, engaging experience for the customer. It’s super simple and easy to understand for business owners with no integration. They’ve created the platform with their sister company, a leading Loyalty Consultancy. The response from some of the best-known brands in the UK has been extremely positive and agreed trials have been put in place. They are looking for a Campaign / Launch Manager who is happy to travel around the UK and internationally to take responsibility for the trials for all their stakeholders.
The trials involve launching the loyalty product which includes apps for customers and web portals and magic with physical activator for business owners on 3 months’ trials where different features will be tested and tried along with communication and marketing approaches. This role includes project management responsibility for these activities other than product delivery including training and support to instore retailers.
Key responsibilities -
- Agree objectives and timing with senior management and stakeholders
- Trial planning and communication of progress and issues
- Delivery of end to end trial or launch in all areas other than product
- Engagement with stakeholders including training and support of client, staff and customers
- Internal resources - consultants, creatives & tech.
- Trial and planning processes and documentation
- Ongoing efficiency initiatives
Key Skills and experience –
- Excellent 3rd party and stakeholder management, with demonstrable experience of managing multiple grassroot to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience overseeing SAAS trials and launches within a tech start up environment
- Management of assisting hardware is desirable but not essential
For more information, please contact Helen Clarke email@example.com.