Complex UI Designer
Fin Tech Product Agency
- Contract type
- Start date
I am working with a FinTech Product agency based in London who are looking to hire UI designers at Mid and Senior Levels to join their talented team. This agency was founded with the intention of working on complex trading platforms and interfaces for some of the world’s most prestigious investment banks, within a relaxed agency environment. Having enjoyed success in that sector, they’re now expanding their offering towards more consumer facing products and services.
There’s the opportunity for multiple hires into the design team, reflecting the expansion in client-base and projects which they’re currently enjoying. You would be expected to pair with a UX designer and developers to work from concept to delivery on projects spanning web and mobile. You should have an innate understanding of UI design and how complex information and data can be presented simply. With that in mind, any experience of data visualisation would be a big bonus.
The correct candidate for these roles will be:
- Confident collaborating with UX and Development colleagues to find the best design solution.
- Happy working with big-data and finding simple ways to relay it to the user.
- A “clean” design style and obsession with functionality, user experience.
- A willingness to learn (for junior – mids) or a willingness to mentor (for seniors)
- An interest in the investment banking sector
- A willingness to work closely with demanding clients confidently.
In return you will be given the chance to work with high-profile clients on products which are integral to the running of those businesses.