Digital Product Manager
Fashion Retail Brand
- Contract type
- Start date
I am working with an exciting and growing fashion retail brand who have just completed a large replatforming project. Having grown out their internal digital teams, they are now looking to continue expanding their product team in 2017. They have a team of 5 cross functional and cross discipline product managers to ensure the best customer experience, and increase engagement and customer loyalty. As a consumer first company, they are looking to develop a seamless omnichannel customer shopping experience, so the role will focus on responsive web, mobile apps and instore technologies.
They are looking for a Product Manager with strong ecommerce experience to own the end to end lifecycle from ideation through to launch and thereafter. Part of the role will be defining their digital product strategy with senior members of the team, so you must be confident and have an innovative approach to product management. You’ll work with cross functional teams including UX, product analysts and project managers. Your stakeholders will include the web trading team and customer services and you’ll need excellent stakeholder management skills in order to prioritise work to be done.
Your success will be measured on the customer experience of the products as well as ROI. Your role will be ultimately responsible for the product that is developed, setting the vision for the product and developing the roadmap for achieving it. You’ll be experienced in defining high level features that are key to the products’ success to ensure they deliver the expected business value.
- Pro-actively maintain knowledge of innovative technology developments both in and outside the ecommerce space.
- Develop and maintain product strategy and vision
- Translate product strategy into a product roadmap, identifying and generating new ideas that grow market share, drive commercial and business value and improve customer experience
- Work closely with architects and development teams to understand the technology enablers/constraints for new product ideas
- Work closely with the product analyst to ensure they have a good understanding of the new features/epics allowing them to develop user stories that will deliver what is needed
- Overall responsibility for the budget and P&L for your product.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent product management knowledge and proven success in delivering innovative B2C digital products
- Have experience developing digital products end to end in an agile environment
- Good strategic mind set and be able to think of the bigger picture as well as short term goals
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels within a large, matrixed business. You should also have experience of working with 3rd parties and external partners
- Strong experience of inputting on business cases and experience of working with finance to achieve ROI goals
If you have are an outgoing digital product manager and have experience building B2C digital products for the e-commerce space, then please get in touch ASAP