Digital Web Analyst
- Contract type
- Up to £50,000
- Start date
Futureheads are recruiting a Digital Web Analyst for a fintech company, based in Central London. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £50,000 + package. The role oversees the analytics for all marketing and digital products that their customers engage with. The data you collate will help them understand customer behaviours and interactions, and allow the business to adapt quickly to ensure a competitive advantage and achieve their ambitious growth objectives.
The fintech company are digital first, and leaders within the currency exchange and international payments arena. They aim to offer an alternative to a tired industry by offering a transparent, fast and fair way to move money across the world. They are 400 employees strong and still rapidly growing. They focus on a collaborative, fun-loving culture and there is little red tape in regards to getting things done.
As the Digital Web Analyst, you will be working within a small but talented team of UX and marketing professionals that cover web, UX, SEO, PPC, Analytics and CMS. Over the next year, there are a number of key product and marketing initiatives that need to take place and your role will be to support the team with dashboards, analysis and insights to enable them to test and optimise the customer journey on our websites, app and online platform.
- Oversee and manage all digital analytics tools – providing insight into the customer experience, customer segmentation, campaign success etc
- Support the marketing team with campaigns, test programmes, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Create actionable insight that can be used by product and business stakeholders – tailoring to their requirements and needs
- Look for areas of improvement across digital channels to improve retention and reduce friction
- Work with IT, Digital and 3rd parties to ensure the right data is captured in the right way
- Champion data driven decision making and the importance of performance optimisation
- Support the international market teams with their growth plans
As a global business, you will work with local international teams to localise the customer experience, and analyse and provide insight to better their digital products. You will build and foster relationships with Country Managers, Partnership team, Development team and the Head of Brand.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Web Analyst to come in and impact the business in a relatively short period of time, work for a market leading brand, and shape the future of your role.
To be considered for the Digital Web Analyst position, candidates should be able to show the following skills, behaviours, and experience:
- Genuine passion for data
- Background working as a Web Analyst / Digital Analyst
- Able to analyse digital data along with creating actionable insight and commentary
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable speaking with stakeholders up to CxO level
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Experience with other analytics and data tools such as Adobe Analytics, SQL etc
- Experience in building data visualisations, dashboards, and reports
- Previous experience working in a business with international offices and localised teams
- Worked within the financial services industry or a heavily regulated business
- Exposure to Asian markets and platforms such as Baidu, WeChat etc