Freelance Digital Project Manager
- Contract type
- Up to £300/day
- 4 months
- Start date
- Monday 3rd April
We’re currently working with a non-for profit organisation whose head office is based in Surrey, they specialise in providing support and care to people in emotional distress.
They’re currently going through a digital transformation within the organisation and need additional support across their digital products and projects. They’re looking for a Freelance Digital Project Manager to come on board their digital team and support across various digital innovation projects.
The main purpose of this role is to lead on the delivery of a strategic review and development of prototypes for innovative digitally-enabled services that provide new types of support to people in emotional distress. You will be reporting into the Digital Programme Manager and work closely with Digital Programme, Learning and Development, External Affairs and Research teams.
- Working with internal teams, commissioned digital agencies and other partners to create various prototypes.
- Plan and project manage the delivery of the prototypes to maximise the value of the discovery phase.
- Undertake discovery activities and interpret research in order to understand user needs.
Key skills and experience:
- Expertise in analysing and using customer insight.
- Experience of digital product development.
- Experience of selecting digital suppliers and managing successful technology partnerships.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
The start date for this role is Monday 3rd April and will run up till the end of July. There will be a one stage interview process.