Lead Engineer/Head of Technology
Digital Innovation Consultancy
- Contract type
- £70,000–£100,000 + bonus & extensive benefits
- Start date
Futureheads are currently partnered with a high profile digital innovation incubator who work with large clients to conceive and build new digital businesses and services. They work end-to-end helping clients to launch these by guiding them through from strategy, conceptualisation, build and release. This work is done in a broad range of sectors, including global energy, luxury fashion, automotive and logistics to name a few.
As a lead engineer/head of tech you would be involved from the earliest stage to scope ideas and propose tech solutions as well as devising how to scale up dev teams that you would lead moving forward. This is a hands on role, driven by the use of the latest tech, best practice and solid processes.
The company are currently 70 people in Central London, with multiple global offices. They have lots of complex concepts in the pipeline to work towards and everything they do is Greenfield so you will be actively involved from the very start. Strong communication skills will be essential to establish effective relationships and provide the best environment for all involved.
This position offers exceptional remuneration and benefits, and the chance to impact on projects unlike anywhere else.
To be considered you will need to be able to display:
- Strong background within software engineering and development
- Strong appreciation of new technologies including open source and cloud
- Understanding/Experience with AWS, Docker, Microservices
- Knowledge of NoSQL or Postgres
- Agnostic about technology and tools - use the right tool for the right job
- Be all about collaboration and working iteratively
- Experience working across web and mobile based applications