Lead Mobile QA
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads are really excited to be working with one of London’s hottest start-ups. Their award-winning product allows you to socially collaborate with your audience through their mobile video platform. The company have worked with some of the most recognisable businesses on the globe and are eager to continue their success through 2017. If you are passionate about working on a product with a social media focus which encourages collaboration, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The company are looking for a Lead Mobile QA Engineer with a wealth of experience in setting up Automation frameworks from scratch. Strong mobile experience is essential and will help release the potential of the application. You’ll be working with a great team who come with years of experience working in the largest tech companies around and a Founder who can support you as you help take the company to the next level. The company are expanding and as they do there will be plenty of room for progressing through the ranks. They are based in an area of London which is easily accessible and has plenty of options for eating out and socialising.
- Strong experience with mobile automation and testing frameworks for both iOS and Android
- Experience of creating test automation frameworks from scratch
- Be familiar and able to work with at least one programming language such as Ruby or Java
- Mobile Testing both manual and functional
- Had worked agile development teams which are cross-functional
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Linux and Bash scripting
- Implementing performance testing and load automations