Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager
Global Asset Management Firm
- Contract type
- Start date
Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager – Global Asset Management Firm - £45K-£60K – Central London – ASAP
We’re currently working with a global asset management firm whose core specialism is to help institutional and individual investors worldwide reach their long-term goals. With multiple offices around the world, they are committed to attracting and retaining talented employees.
This is a very exciting time for the business as they begin their digital transformation. They’re looking for a new Digital Project Manager to join their growing digital team to ensure that the digital products will continue to meet the needs of their clients and associates across all regions. You will be focusing on the iteration of the experiences and delivery of content and regional campaigns.
As Digital Project Manager, you will play a key part in transforming the company’s digital capability and experiences.
- Working in partnership with their regional distribution, design and technical teams.
- Scoping, design, delivery and measurement of their digital experiences and content.
- Managing content delivery/publishing into their digital experiences.
- Working in an Agile, lab-style environment.
- Able to extract insights from metrics and analytics.
Key skills and experience:
- Have an understanding in current user centred design methods.
- Good understanding of content generation and marketing.
- Highly effective stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with CMS systems in the publishing of content and management of digital experiences.
- Multiple years’ experience in a digital team environment, ideally within the B2B space.