Middleweight & Senior UI Designer
Experience Design Agency
- Contract type
- Start date
We are working with a small Experience Design Agency based in East London who are looking to grow out their Design team in line with an increased client base with the addition of two UI Designers. They work with an incredibly broad range of clients to ultimately tackle business challenges which could be anything from a new app, website or instore experience.
This positions will be working within a compact but talented team of Service Designers and UX Designers. They work to an agile process with all Designers working across the full scope of clients and projects collaboratively. With this in mind, they are looking for Designers who are happy to roll up their sleeves, get stuck in and are used to working in a fast-paced agency environment with changing priorities.
They want to bring on board a solid mid and senior designer who are genuinely passionate about creating beautiful but functional UI and understands the purpose and importance of working closely with UX. They want designers who have worked on some original projects- despite working with some large clients, they rarely work with pre-existing style or brand guidelines so have a real opportunity for creativity.
As they are a small business, the culture is very open, friendly and teamwork is integral. They want a designer who is passionate, cheerful and who enjoys collaborating.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3-5+ years UI design experience
- A genuine interest in current digital trends
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your interaction design thinking and core craft skills across a variety of client sectors and platforms, i.e. digital interface design for products, websites, mobile, tablet, interactive devices
- A strong passion for problem solving, user centered design, interactive and responsive design principles, technology and meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills- both roles will be client facing.
- Enthusiam! They are looking for hands on team players who enjoy collaborating and working in a team.
- Competency with the full Adobe suite- they are open to designers utilising chosen tools such as Sketch, Invision etc.
- Prototyping skills are a real plus