Health Tech Start-up
- Contract type
- Start date
We are working with an innovate start-up Health Tech company who utilise cutting edge AI technology to improve drug discovery processes. The company, who have impressive financial backing and global ambitions are looking to bring on board a Product Designer to join their small, agile product team in their Central London studio. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of talented specialists within the Digital Industry as well as the Pharmaceutical and Scientific sector.
The business’ key goals are to improve upon current drug discovery processes utilising leading technology by building a suite of tools and technologies which, when combined with scientific expertise, accelerate the process. This is an opportunity to join a business that are focused on and motivated by making a real difference to people’s lives with serious diseases.
The design team is currently built up on Research, UX and UI- working on a range of tools across web based software, data visualisation and AI tools.
This opportunity is perfect for Designers who are comfortable working with big data and challenging projects- an understanding of designing for complex subject matters or a scientific understanding could be a real plus but isn’t essential. Whilst you will continue to develop Product, UX and UI skills, there is also the opportunity to develop skills within cutting edge AI driven applications.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3 – 5 years of product design experience- start-up experience is a benefit
- Experience working across the whole end to end product lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for collaboration
- Comfortable with complex, data driven subjects
- A solid understanding of UX principals with hands on experience
- An understanding of how to translate UX research and metrics into UI delivery
- Experience working with Sketch, Invision, Principle
- UI design experience
- Experience designing big data visualisations and interactions is a plus
- Front end development experience is a plus
- Experience of Agile and lean, iterative design and development processes