Product (UX/UI) Designer
Analytics Software Start-Up
- Contract type
We are working with an innovative start-up who provide analytics software for some of the world’s most exciting tech companies. They’re extremely passionate about what they do, believing whole heartedly in the products they’ve created; now they’re looking someone to share that passion and join their dynamic team as they take their next steps in redefining and improving their product features.
The team is comprised of around 40 people, with almost 30 working within the London office and the remaining team members working remotely. You will join two other designers, whilst collaborating with engineering and product teams within an agile environment – you will therefore will be able to demonstrate your strengths across a variety of areas. They work across a range of platforms – from mobile (their App is currently live) to web and TV Dashboards. Your day-to-day will involve a range of researching, sketching, prototyping, visual design and contributing to the company’s pattern library. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a love for solving complex problems with interesting and elegant design solutions.
This role comes with amazing benefits and an excellent work-life balance is highly encouraged. The team are a friendly, passionate group of people and the environment has been described as “nirvana”, which is supported by the fact that they’ve maintained a 100% retention rate for over a year now.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- A portfolio demonstrating strong Visual Design and UX skills
- Experience working across a product’s end to end lifecycle
- Experience working closely with developers in an agile environment
- An ability to find solutions to complex problems through research and testing
- An ability to communicate your design decisions and process
- A B2B background is desirable
- Skills in HTML/CSS is a bonus