Senior Account Director – East London
- Contract type
- Start date
Senior Account Director – Digital Brand Engagement Agency – East London – c.£55k
Our client is a Top 100 digital agency specialising in brand engagement, customer experience, content and technology. They’re looking for a sharp, experienced Senior Account Director to join their growing agency team. In this role you’ll work very closely with long-standing clients to develop the accounts for mutual success, and you’ll be responsible for financial performance as well as ensuring the agency delivers a consistently excellent client experience.
You’ll be comfortable with a broad range of digital disciplines, especially with building brands through digital innovation, customer centred design and engaging content. You’ll have an exceptional ability to communicate your ideas and build trust and confidence through meaningful, proactive dialogue. You will act as a key vision holder for the account – working closely with the wider agency team to ensure the work is always aligned with the client’s strategic objectives. You’ll also be involved in winning new work through pitches and negotiating new contracts.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Account Director –
- Act as a highly visible, respected and trusted adviser to clients and an ambassador for the agency by demonstrating a sound understanding of digital disciplines
- Fully understand your clients’ competitive issues, business challenges, opportunities and industry trends.
- Confidentially negotiate additions, extensions, or reductions to agreed contracts keeping in mind the commercial interests of the company.
- Anticipate the future challenges of existing and potential clients and foster long-term, knowledge driven relationships.
- Oversee account finances, including revenue forecasting and recognition.
- Act as mentor to more junior members of the account team to help develop their skills and experience
Key skills and experience of the Senior Account Director –
- At least 8 years of experience working on large-scale digital projects for major clients.
- Strong communicator, can work with clients to efficiently frame requirements
- Confidence in presenting ideas & project requirements compellingly to senior clients/team members.
- Excellent conflict/issue management skills for assisting to manage both the wider team and the client.