Senior IT Project Manager
- Contract type
- West London
- Start date
We’re currently working with a well-known British multinational retailer who are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their growing IT department.
This person will be accountable for overall delivery of a large scale and complex IT project to meet the agreed business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills. You will work with IT Procurement, IT colleagues and Suppliers to ensure the most cost effective, timely and appropriate IT solutions are developed.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of the end-to-end IT project (or multiple projects).
- Estimating, scheduling, planning, tracking and controlling tasks.
- Responsibility for setting and managing to budget.
- Working effectively with Architects.
- Exploring both internal and external IT resourcing options.
- Recognised as the main IT contact for the project within IT, the commercial area and suppliers.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong experience dealing with senior business users.
- Understanding of IT Group operating model, GDPM, IT policies and Quality Processes.
- Strong experience of managing successful IT projects
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, operational service and support.
- Familiar with the IT market and emerging trends.
- Strong experience in creating, managing and motivating an IT team.
- Strong experience of Supplier and SI management.